Friday, December 05, 2014
Although home buying is generally not people's primary focus during the holiday season, it might actually turn out as a great time if you are on the market for a new house. Whether you wish to relocate to or invest in South Florida, you won't need to slow down your search for the perfect Miami home.
Let's see some of the advantages of buying a Florida property during these festive months:
1) It's always sunny in Florida: you won't have to cancel your open house because of bad weather conditions. No need to shovel or prep your car for the snow. Just ask anyone from snowbirds to overseas visitors, Winter is probably one of the nicest seasons to enjoy Florida and shop for a house in Miami.
2) Less competition: let's face it, between shopping for the perfect Christmas gifts, decorating the house, entertaining friends and family or planning your upcoming Winter holidays, fewer people are looking for a house this time of the year. You will thus have more chances to plan and visit properties and snatch your dream house.
3) Motivated sellers: sure home prices in South Florida and Miami have increased in 2014, but generally speaking, people putting their house for sale during the holiday season have a good reason to do so. They are highly motivated to sale and since there are less potential homebuyers looking, they might be more willing to negotiate.
4) Motivated lenders: again, this is not the busiest season for closings, so lenders might approve you faster.
5) Better interest rates and possible tax cut with an early mortgage payment: we are currently in a buyer's market with lower interest rates. This is definitely a great time to consider buying a home in beautiful Miami, Florida. In addition, since mortgage payments are made for the month prior, homeowners paying their January mortgage payment early - before end of December - could benefit from a tax deduction for the upcoming year*.
If you are looking for your next Miami House, Miami Condo or Miami real estate investment opportunity, KSI Realty can help! Contact us today at email@example.com.
Search now for Miami properties available for rent or for sale by clicking here.
Register now to our free and easy email alerts and get your tailored listings daily in your mailbox by clicking here.
*For more information on mortgage payments, possible tax deductions and/or fiscal benefits, please see a licensed professional such as certified public accountant or mortgage broker.